Friday, September 3, 2021

Texas

 

Here's to the State of Mississippi

Oh, here's to the land you've torn out the heart of
Mississippi, find yourself another country to be part of

We need to rewrite these lyrics to be about the state of Texas.

Don’t mess with Texas.  I won’t. But that is because I do not want to get near Texas and I hope that the mouth-breathing, racist, sexist, caste-ist, Texans stay in Texas and do not mess with me or anyone else in the rest of the United States.  It takes a lot to be lower than Mississippi, but Texas has more than achieved that.  

Add 2 seats based on the 2020 census?  According to the 14th Amendment ( Yes, Texas. There are more than 2 Amendments) it says that the population used in reapportionment has to be reduced by voters whose rights have been abridged.  I wonder if Texas has abridged the rights of any voters?

No comments:

Post a Comment