Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Prosperity Gospel

 

Money (That’s What I Want)

Money don't get everything, it's true What it don't get, I can't use Now give me money, (That's what I want) That's what I want

Is the love of money good for you?

“My kingdom is not of this world”. John 18:36

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.  Matthew 19:24

So how can these words be reconciled with the Prosperity Gospel, which is the fast-growing theologically conservative movement frequently associated with evangelicalism and charismatic Christianity. It emphasizes believers' abilities to become rich in this world through devotion and positive confession.  Does Jesus wish to punish those believers in the Prosperity Gospel, by making them rich in this world, or did those believers have a “Come to Satan” moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment