Sunday, March 27, 2022

Ketanji Brown Jackson Nomination Hearings II

 

Respect

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB, oh

A little respect
(Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe
 

Was former President Trump correct?  Was KBJ being disrespectful?

·       Trump accused Ketanji Brown Jackson of being "disrespectful" to GOP senators at her confirmation hearings.

·       Trump said that Republican lawmakers asked Jackson questions "really nicely."

·       Jackson's grilling by Republicans was described by the media as "hyperpartisan" and "poisonous."

Insider, Joshua Zitser, Sun, March 27, 2022, 6:38 AM https://news.yahoo.com/trump-attacked-ketanji-brown-jackson-103838583.html

And here I thought the Orange Menace watched TV. Clearly he wasn’t watching the same TV as me.  Republicans such as Lindsey Graham, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and Marsha Blackburn were respectful and KBJ was disrespectful? Is black really white, and white really black, also? Just more evidence that it you want to uncover the truth, it is the opposite of what Donald Trump is saying.

In response to questions from the Republican Senators on the Judiciary Committee that were not only disrespectful, they were inane, irrelevant, deceitful, demeaning, illegal, etc. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson responded with respect and grace In fact it was the most graceful demonstration I have seen since Fred Astaire danced with Ginger Rodgers. And like Ms. Rodgers, KBJ did it backwards and in high heels. Like Senator Booker, I believe that "You (KBJ) have earned this spot. You are worthy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment