Sunday, February 13, 2022

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

 

I Second That Emotion

Oh, but if you feel like lovin' me
If you got the notion,
I second that emotion.
So, if you feel like giving me a lifetime of devotion
I second that emotion.

 

All in favor of the motion to appoint Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the U.S. Supreme Court, say aye.

The first federal black judge in Alabama , U. W. Clemon, is claimed to oppose Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson who is being considered as President Biden’s nominee for the Supreme Court.  "She refused to approve the settlement because in her view there were no common factual questions," Clemon wrote. Clemon is named as a counsel at the firm that argued the losing side of the Ross v. Lockheed settlement case.

You mean Judge Jackson based her decision on the facts instead of approving the progressive settlement with which I bet she emotionally approved.  If this is not a ringing endorsement for why Judge Jackson should be approved, I don’t know what is. A Judge who renders opinions on the facts instead of her emotions. What a concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment